Friday, November 5, 2010

A New Adventure Begins.

If there is one thing I dislike, it's coming off a new routine.  I know myself...once I fall off my wagon, it's hard for me to start up again.  I was going strong with my blog posts...and then...WHAM-O!  I missed a day.  But I've had a real busy week, so I'm trying to get over it.  Trying...

Today was no exception to the busy-ness.  Hubby came home at 2am (yes, you read that right...) this morning.  That woke the dog up.  And with the dog up barking, I was up.  And I stayed up.  All through the night.  And now it is 10pm...and here I am writing to all of you.  I ought to have my head examined!  It's been a really long day.  *Yawn.*

Back to my title.  Adventures.  We're always starting new ones around here...especially this time of year.  Tonight Andrew started the Jr. Laser Swim Team at the YMCA.  It was his 1st time, so we all were a bit anxious.  But, being the proud mama that I am, I have to tell ya that he was F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C.  He didn't stop once.  I am so proud of him.



He continues with his once-a-week lesson on Saturdays and will meet with the Jr. Swim Team on Fridays.

I have two more long days ahead of me so I am off to bed for some much needed rest.  Wishing all my peeps a good evening.  Sweet dreams!

0 comments: