Saturday, January 10, 2009

Upcoming Classes at NESC

I had plans to go over my friend Sue's last night to crop with friends. But, after packing my bag & deciding which jammies to wear (it was a pj crop), my puppy decides he has other plans. He spent the day sick, which left me having to stay home to "clean up" after him. It was not pretty. So, instead of going out, I had to adjust my plans. Here's what I have been up to:

I am spending the weekend getting ready for upcoming classes I am teaching at NESC.













This is for my "Daytime Scrapping" class in February. You can catch the details on the NESC calendar.















And later this month I am teaching Disney Autogragh Book class.

Looks like another storm is a-brewin' and I'll be indoors while we get 8"-12" of snow by tomorrow. But I have plenty to keep me busy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable!!
people were asking about that bottom class last night!!!

Donna said...

Your classes sound like loads of fun, great layout!