Monday, January 19, 2009

I've been TAGGED!

So Miss Queen Vanna has tagged my blog with the the "I {Heart} Your Blog" award. So sweet of her to think of me. (Really she did this so I would have more things to do, cuz she knows I don't have ENOUGH already.) But she knows I love her blog too!

I am now supposed to answer the following questions with a one word answer:
1. Where is your cell phone? purse 2. Where is your significant other? working
3. Your hair color? blonde
4. Your mother? working
5. Your father? heaven
6. Your favorite thing? snuggles
7. Your dream last night? shopping (for Wii)
8. Your dream/goal? travel
9. The room you’re in? cluttered
10. Your hobby? crafty
11. Your fear? pain
12. Where do you want to be in six years? here
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you’re not? greedy

15. One of your wish list items? organization
16. Where you grew up? Torrington 17. The last thing you did? email Vanna
18. What are you wearing? jammies
19. Your TV? off
20. Your pet? Jake
21. Your computer? on
22. Your mood? groggy
23. Missing someone? yes
24. Your car? navy
25. Something you’re not wearing? pantyhose
26. Favorite store? scrapbook
27. Your Summer? busy
28. Love someone? always
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? monday


Now I have to pass this award along to other worthy bloggers...but none of my other friends (you know who you are!) have blogs. Only Vanna. So, this week's challenge is to find some new "Blog Friends." Stay tuned!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh! A blog! I loved reading it and now I am off to read Vanna's! I wish I could have been there for the crop this month. Hopefully next time. Alright, I tried and tried to post with my goggle account and it wouldn't let me! It's Jenn! :-)