Saturday, January 3, 2009

Scrappin Happy

It was a productive day! I wasn't able to get quite as many layouts done as I had originally hoped, but I did manage to create a few while cropping with my friends today. Here are some of the pages I completed:


My friend Debbie, a teacher at NESC created these pages last year for some of her classes. I just adore her work!

Here are a couple more:

My hope for tomorrow is to get photos on them, some journaling & Wa La!

*Editor's Note*:

I inadvertently left out my DEAR FRIEND Vanessa's name from my earlier post. Vanna, if you are reading this blog, PLEASE FORGIVE ME! Vanna was one of the friends I cropped with at NESC today. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm, hello? my name wasn't mentioned at all in this post. are you not well? do you not love me any more!?!? =D

Just Scrappin' Happy said...

happy now? heehee