Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009!

Out with the old & in with the new, so they say. But I want some of the 'old' to stay. This year is all about balance for me...work, home, life, love, passions, wants and needs. And on the 2nd day of the new year, things are off to a pretty good start.

We started out the year by re-arranging Andrew's room. "Santa" brought him a brand new desk, one that can accommodate his computer and still give him some homework room. In order to fit all of the furniture in, we had to move his bed and bookshelf around and put the desk in a different corner from the original. But everyone seems happy with the new configuration and hopefully this will help Andrew keep his things in order. We shall see...

Next, I have been hard at work creating new designs for Scrap Can Do! Some late nights & some early mornings have been the only times when I have had opportunity to work (considering I have my full-time gig at NESC and managing things here at home.) And despite my lack of sleep, I have managed to create a couple of cute new mini albums. Vanessa & I will be updating our site, newsletter and Etsy sites early next week. Check things out when you get a chance.

Another goal for me this year is to scrap 365 layouts, one for each day of the year. I have set aside a bit of time tomorrow to start that goal and my hope is to get 12 layouts completed. I'll let you know how that turns out. I also have a full plate this month, since I am teaching a few classes and have a lot of design work to get done. I think it would be fun to post some of my designs here on my blog so you can follow along with what I am up to. If you want to see, be sure to check back often!

To all of my family & friends, have a happy, safe and healthy new year! Much love! xoxxoxox

0 comments: