Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pay It Forward: The Cut & Paste Edition

This from my friend, Queenie. It’s kind of like a swap only you have a whole year to get your act together. Here’s how it works:

Anyone with a blog can join. The first three people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me. I will send your gift within 365 days. In return, you have to pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

See how easy that is? And if you don’t have a blog, here’s some goodness for you, too. Because Queenie's a nice person and realizes not everyone is hip enough to have a blog, the first 3 people without a blog that leave me a comment will also receive a handmade gift from me within 365 days. In return, you must tell me (in your comment) what nice thing you will make for someone this year. Tell me what you will make and who will receive it.

Wa-la...that's it! Let the comments roll!

0 comments: