Thursday, January 10, 2008

Well it's Thursday...& I am getting antsy!

I have been couped up in the house all week since my boy is still ill, and it is getting to me! But thankfully, he is finally starting to feel better, so back to school he goes tomorrow. Thank God!

My hubby went on an overnight trip o ME, NH, VT & the Cape last night...he won't be home until late tonight. I didn't sleep very well because the pooch was on "high alert" and kept barking at every little noise he heard. I think I am a little cranky...

Still going strong with my walking challenge. I was proud of hubby last night...he got on the treadmill at the hotel to keep up with me. I feel so much better when I am done...the hardest part is reminding myself how good I feel when I exercise. If I can continue to remember that, I will succeed!

I spent a good part of the morning going thru scrapping & crafting magazines. I have pulled out all of the pages that I am interested in & have recycled the rest. Helps to save on space & to focus on just what I like. Experts say...if you don't love it or need it, toss it! Speaking of toss it, I was able to spend a total of 30 minutes cleaning my crafting space yesterday. I found bare table! Another 30 mins today & I might find the second table...maybe even an entirely clean floor free of piles! That would be FAB!

The store will be featured on "Better Connecticut" tomorrow morning with Scot Haney. Due to my son's illness, I was stuck home & was unable to be a part of the taping. However, I will be DVRing the show for my hubby to watch. So for all of you who are interested, turn your tv on @ 10am tomorrow morning to WFSB 3. The second half of the segment runs Monday. I'll be stewing in my lost glory as a tv star...


Today's Goals:


1 mile in 20 mins
1 min 45 sec on eliptical (God help me!)
vitamins...still haven't got that one down yet
30 more mins in my office
laundry
clean downstairs bathroom
work on brother-in-law's album


This is Cranky Christy signing off (until tomorrow folks!)
Ta Ta!











1 comments:

queenvanna said...

so how goes it?? 15 days later?? =)