Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Another Balmy January Day...

...and I am home with a sick child. He was up at 2:30am this morning with a burning fever. He said, "Mommy, I am so so hot, and my throat is hot too." Poor little guy...it breaks my heart when the little ones are sick...you feel so helpless. He is staying home again today to get some much needed rest.

I have work to do here at home for the store...working on March & April class schedules so I will be atleast somewhat productive today. It will also help make up some of the time I have lost.

Watched "Biggest Loser" last night ~ one part made me break down in tears. Jillian took Neil aside to talk with him when he had just about given up. She said that he has built up this "wall of weight" that he hides behind & that if he sheds all of those lbs, there will be nothing left for him to hide behind & he'll have no more excuses for not accomplishing things in his life. WOW! That segment when straight to my soul. I can see it being true for both me & for hubby. It was a real wake-up call! And so I push on...

Had a nice chat with my dear friend yesterday afternoon. She really understands my failure to keep my office/craft room clean & organized. Many of my gal friends seem to share this dilemma. And since my husband brought the subject to light, I am going to make an effort on getting a handle on time-management & organizing. Wish me luck!


Today's Goals:

3/4 mile in 15 mins on treadmill
1 1/2 mins on eliptical (yesterday's segment nearly killed me!)
vitamins (I missed this one yesterday...I will take them at lunchtime today)
continue to eat healthy
1 hour (max) working on getting some organization in my room in 15 min increments
another nap with sickly child (he felt better when he woke up from the one yesterday)


Have a great day my friends!

1 comments:

queenvanna said...

oi! the mess!! the sickness!! are you me? are you in my craftroom??!? with my sick kid?!?!

and i had something else to say, but it escapes me. dang.