Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Taking A Moment To Catch Up.

Things have been C. R. A. Z. Y. busy these past few (10+) days.  The scrapbook store had a retreat we sponsored in Simsbury, I had pies to help deliver for the PTO fundraiser, Andrew started the junior swim team, and hubby had to make an emergency visit to the knee doctor for a cortisone shot.  Not to mention the 5000+ other things I had going on.  But today I am taking a wee-bit of a break to get myself somewhat caught up.

I've got a few sponsor opportunities I am working on.  Last night I made some toppers for my bags of goodies:

I purchased my very own stamp from the Scribbling Club

And I'm working on these:

But this isn't the finished product.  You'll have to wait to see how cute they are when they are done.

I've got a list full of things to get done before I head off to work.  It'll be a late night for me, but tomorrow is my day off...maybe I can sneak in a nap. 

1 comments: