Monday, August 30, 2010

And So It Begins.

The beginning of a new school year.  My baby has grown up & is now a middle schooler.  I don't think I can stand it!

He let me walk with him to the bus stop.  This is a big deal.  In elementary school, the bus stop was at the end of our driveway.  It's now one street up from us on a fairly busy cross street.  As of tomorrow, I am no longer allowed to leave the house. 

He also let me take "some" photos.  But only because today is for the 6th graders.  As of tomorrow, I better not DARE to embarrass him!





And...there he goes.  I promised him I wouldn't cry in front of all the kids. I didn't make it.


1 comments:

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Oh boy, I know how you feel about the crying thing! They just grow up way too fast. Kayleigh turned 15 on Saturday and I've got to admit that I shed a few tears. Where has the time gone??
Kim