Thursday, October 1, 2009

So...Where Ya Been??

I've been here...in sunny CA...trying to get some kind of schedule together. Things have been busy at my store with the big sale last week. I have been trying to work on class samples, page kits, page kits for Just Scrappin' Happy, Scrap Can Do! kits, work, take care of Andrew, etc etc etc. Never enough hours in the day. All while trying to survive out here with no family...no friends. I can tell you...it's hard.

Thankfully, my gals back home at NESC are letting me continue to work for them 3000 miles away by letting me be a part of the Kit of the Month (KOTM) program. Here is the sample I did for October:



I know there will only be a few kits available once they prepare for the pre-sold kits, so if you want one, don't delay.

0 comments: