Monday, August 17, 2009

One Kit Left!



Ok kids...only one left. I am *THRILLED* at the response to the page kits. The Bo Bunny line was fun to work with and I can't believe I have almost sold out.

Gearing up for my second kit...found some lovely holiday paper from Melissa Francis that I just HAD to play with. And I think that it's never too early to get holiday pages done...or perhaps catch up on past years. I'll post later this week when it becomes available.

Vanessa and I are also gearing up for new Scrap Can Do! releases. Our previous kits have had great response...so well that we are down to our last few. New releases this fall include a "Disney-type" album, new baby albums, a "berry sweet" album and more. Look for the new "travel" album to be released later this month. I'm tired already just THINKING about it!

Looks like I'll be busy for a while. Happy Scrappin'!!

0 comments: