Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Getting Back To Work

Tomorrow, my vacation is finally over. I am rejoining the work force and starting my new position at the scrapbook store here in CA. I can't explain how excited I am to be getting back to work...a little anxious too because it will be different from NESC. But I treated myself to a crop on Friday night and was pleasantly surprised at how "at home" I felt already. (But I did call Vanna to "check in" and talk "cropping." AND I was Facebooking Debbie.) But I met some new gals who were very friendly. I think I'm gonna be ok! :)


Tune in tomorrow to see how I did!


AND...for those of you who have asked...I am now offering "Just Scrappin' Happy" Page Kits. I have listed my 1st kit here. Same great design efforts (by yours truly), same great detailed instructions and a color photo. Plus I offer FREE SHIPPING! I have a limited number of kits available, so don't delay!

0 comments: