Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fundraising At Its Best

You all know I love, love, LOVE to get together with fellow scrappers and spend the day cropping.  Last weekend was especially great...because not only did I spend the day with some friends while getting some scrapping done...but we raised a lot of money doing it.  Saturday I attended "Crop for a Cure," a fundraiser for the March of Dimes and the Relay for Life organizations here in northwest CT.  We had a blast!  Here are some moments from the event:
This is one event I'll be sure to attend again in the fall!

This Saturday I am vending at the "Crop & Shop" event in Goshen, CT.  40 croppers, vendors, lots of food and fun...I can't wait.

I'm off to add new items to the shoppe.  Take a peak...lots of new embellishments for those spring crafty projects are now available.  Enjoy your week!

1 comments:

lora1221 said...

Thanks for sharing -- it was a great event for a good cause and I accomplished alot. Would highly recommend the event for next year. The ladies running it were friendly, helpful and great FOOD.