Monday, September 20, 2010

Finally...Some New Goodies Listed On Etsy

Things have pretty much started to settle down...school is in full swing, hubby is back to work, and I am able to spend some time on my own crafty projects.  Today I listed a few goodies in my Etsy shop:
It's not too early to start thinking about the holidays!  How about this cute snowman photo holder?

The 1st day of fall is this Wednesday...these are just perfect for your autumn layouts or cards.

Deep red flowers for embellishing cards, pages, tags and more.

Cute lil' mini pumpkins!

Mini autumn colored flowers...super cute!

Ladybug embellishments for cards or pages.

And butterflies with beautiful pearl accents.

I've got more crafty items coming soon...so visit me again later this week to see what I've been up to!  Any special requests?  Let me know what I can create for you!


2 comments:

Scrapendous said...

Your flowers are beautiful!

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

All your "crafty items" are so cute!! I love those little pumpkins :0)
Kim