Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sometimes You Just Have To Roll With It!

And so, the 'stache saga continues.  Andrew & I got our 'stache fix at the grocery store in the bubblegum machines (thanks T.H.O.M. Thom!) yesterday afternoon.  And we stood in front of the mirror taking goofy pics of ourselves.  And then today, Pastor Mike asked Andrew to help him out with a skit during the children's message, which required Andrew to dress up like Pastor Mike, mustache & all.  And dang-it...I didn't have my camera with me!  But it SURE was funny!  The whole church was rolling!

But, I think it all came to a peak this evening when Vanessa whipped out her "Mustache in a Bag" kit and I got to make myself my own 'stache.  I tell ya...I can "Rock a 'Stache!"  And my friend Sue helps me complete the look!  Thanks Sue!  :)

2 comments: