Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What A Day!

So...due to the forecasted amounts of snow, we had no school today.  As for the snow...well, it never showed.  But we'll save that for another post!

Ok, back to a "no school day."  Mackenzie came over to play with Andrew.  After a rough start, she got settled in and watched some movies and played with Jake.  He wore her out!  Here they are taking a nap on the couch:
I don't know who was more tired!

I called my buddy Fitz (Debbie Fitz that is) and she got me thinking about how I haven't spent much time creating layouts for myself.  So, after dinner, I snuck down to my studio & created a layout from some paper I bought from Two Peas:

I am not happy with my lighting...the layout came out very nice in real life...but you get the idea. 
What do you think?

I have a bar in my studio that I hang layouts from, which I change from time to time.  I had a blank spot:

So  added the new layout to fill the hole.

And now my bar is complete!

Not only did I get to complete a layout, I made crock pot ribs, made applesauce muffins, baked a cake for cakeballs, did a load of laundry AND watched movies with Mac & Andrew.  Mama is pooped!

And finally, my hubby called me to let me know that on his way home he was listening to the local 97.3 WZBG station & he was caller 4...which got him a Lil' Love Heart cake from Carvel!  Woohoo!  Go hunny go!
This is my Valentine's surprise!  Thanks hunny!

Well...that was one busy day!

1 comments:

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Sounds like you had a busy but great day. I like your layout bar, that's a great idea :0) Your layouts are wonderful!
Kim
P.S. Enjoy your cake :0)