Thursday, December 3, 2009

On the 3rd Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me...

a *giggle*...watching you lick a spoon.


Andrew and I had such fun tonight making "cakeball treats" for his band Christmas party tomorrow.  I dipped while he added the most important ingredient...SPRINKLES!

Yes...they ARE as yummy as they look!

This is the finished batch for school in the morning.
Am I a cool mom or what??!!

I made the following holiday ornament for the employee tree at the store:

I cut out several snowflakes from a Sizzix die in both white and blue.  I adhered a layer of white snowflakes followed by a layer of blue onto a "wreath" circle cut out.  I added a third layer of snowflakes (white) and added a blue/silver ribbon bow at the bottom.  I embellished a few of the white snowflakes with pearls and added a silver tie at the top.  Kinda cute huh?  I think so.  It certainly got my "creative juices" flowin'!

1 comments:

Debbie said...

Mmm,those cakeballs look yummy!
Love your ornament - its really pretty! Bringing mine to the store later today.