Monday, October 6, 2008

Wow...what a ride!

This weekend is all a blur...had so much going on! I spent the majority (Thurs afternoon, Thurs nite, all day Fri & most of Sat) at the CKC convention in Htfd. I worked at the pre-registration booth and as a TA, made some new friends, saw many of our customers from NESC and had a blast shopping and hanging out with Vanna & Cookie. I am beyond exhausted. But it was back to the store today, full speed ahead!

I have so many ideas running thru my head...new project ideas, layout ideas, gift ideas...I just can't imagine how I will find the time to do it all. I bought some new lil' goodies for Scrap Can Do! AND I met some amazing people...Sarah Milne of Scenic Route, the girls from Rusty Pickle, Jeremy from Piggy Tales, Sid from SEI, the girls at Boxer, and I met a new friend Amber who just recently moved to CT. And the girls from CK were just the cutest! Now all I have to do is find some time...
(this is from the Scenic Route class Vanessa & I were assisting at...with Sarah Milne...the owner)

0 comments: