Monday, September 29, 2008

Two Friends...

So I have these two friends...one from church and one who is an old neighbor. Each of these friends went in for surgery today...the first one ( I am happy to report) had a very sucessful surgery on her back in St. Louis today after much anticipation & prep. My other friend, had an unexpected surgery to have a stint put in to repair a blockage in an artery. He too had a sucessful day. God never ceases to amaze me... :) Thank goodness everything turned out just fine!

After 6 or so days of getting thru a nasty cold, I find myself unable to sleep tonite. 11:44pm and I am still awake. It's gonna be a LONG day tomorrow!

Vanna was on my case to get some crafty-ness done tonight. It didn't happen. BUT...I did manage to catch up on some of my fav tv shows...hee hee! There's always tomorrow...

1 comments:

queenvanna said...

glad everyone is well....

and you've gotta just on the crafty wagon - you can do it *while* you catch up on TV!!!